2014年2月6日 星期四

Coincidence



      I dreamed about going home this morning, I were home hugging my dog and I were discussing with my parent about how to reach home at the same time. We thought about taking bus but there seemed to be a quarrel with the bus company, nothing make sense for a dream.
     
      Went to the discussion for my class at the right time finally, and met a girl who used to study at NEHS as well! What a coincidence! I guess for those who moves around often, the world is just too small for them so they have to met here and there.

      Watched a documentary about a plan for an eco-city in China, a developer who is very into environmentally friendly ideas wants to build the tallest, fastest, greenest building to contain the population of a whole city. He thinks that saving the planet is everyone's responsibility and life quality doesn't need to be sacrificed for that. I think it is overly simplistic to say that the plan has only good sides and is definitely worth investing, but maybe sometimes people have to say stupid words to make things done. However personally, I wouldn't want to live in that kind of "city" which is combusted and everything can be done indoors. Designing a system like that is to suggest a living style like that, and it is scary.

      Visited a volunteer fair, got my LED light bulb which takes 2W but is as bright as a 15W bulb from Clas Ohlson, and went home for a good rest.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

comment here :)