2014年2月26日 星期三

Helsinki



       It was cloudy in the morning, but the sun suddenly came out when we get back from Suomalinna. There were more snow and more grass on the island, and hopefully the wind wasn't too strong so that we can take a walk without coldness. We visited the children museum, which is a mix of playground and museum, and children were having fun there!

       We ate at the student restaurant, the food wasn't superb but was satisfying. We took a little walk to the south in the afternoon sunshine, and said goodbye at the bus station. I went on to be ready for my meeting, I don't know when will be the next time I can see my classmate, maybe in the commencement. I am grateful for their visit even though sometimes we are as silent as the city, I still tried to show the best of Helsinki. The best part in this city is not things or attractions, but people and their dreams, and the way people strive to be honest and kind at the same time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

comment here :)