2014年2月12日 星期三

drizzle



      It a drizzling day! Every gloomy day feel as long as a week, but either I'll get used to it or it will improve soon. Feeling like to talk and react slowly so that I can fit into these long long days haha. But I'll be a good girl to finish my work in time, like I discussed hard with my group member about the paper which I get to understand after reading it for the third time. I don't know whether it is too hard, too boring or it is me simply not paying attention. Hopefully none of that seems to happen to my classmate so we figured everything out!

      The number of Finnish class is coming to an historical low point of 5 people. We are like a study group and maybe it would be nice to go out together to a field trip. After the class finished, my roommate and I bought a bottle of sparkle wine, cooked and ate rapidly and went to Mei's birthday party! There were lots of her classmates there and we waited for her together in a calm and a little weird atmosphere... And we played funny games, ate, drank, danced, and sang together! I didn't go to another party with everyone else although the people were nice. Sleeping to be ready working for another tomorrow!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

comment here :)