2014年2月17日 星期一

police 2



      Things has developed in a way which I have never expected. I was seeking to be teased, scolded, and laughed at, but instead everyone comforted me and encourage me not to give up on helping others. How much am I being spoiled! No matter what, I decide to forgive them and forgive myself. I got a call from the police this morning to say that they would stop the investigation because of insufficient evident and resource, but after I tell them that several of my Taiwanese friends also experienced similar things, the policeman started considered this is not only a single case, but a repeated model. He discussed with superior official and ask for more details about the girl I met.

      He called several times during this morning. I was busy working on plans for a team meeting and a seminar which will be on next Thursday. Suddenly, I got a call from "Anna" and she said she wants to pay me back but hope I can cancel the report, another boy also spoke to me. I tried to record the phone call but didn't make it in time, but it seems that the police has found the right person. Of course I want my money back, but they should be responsible for their illegal attempt and stop cheating other people. The policeman agree with my decision also. Well, if they are able to stop doing this somehow, I wouldn't mind even if they are not able to pay me back. But how can I know which option is the right one to help them, to make them better people?

      As a foreigner in Finland, I guess it's better to leave the decision to the society and just follow the rule. The policeman tell me the interrogation will be at someday next week, and he will inform me later. Finnish police is excellently efficient, or I have been extraordinarily lucky. Although the trust for their police system is also one of the reasons I helped them, I have never expected for this. Finished my work and went to Finnish class, everything is back to normal after this little disturbance. I feel grateful for all the support I received, and hope I can have a calmer and clearer understanding of the situation and give more reasonably next time.

4 則留言:

  1. Uncle Yang most often speak for LEO and BEN - ” disadvantage is to take advantage of”.
    Dear, one of the sides- not get is learned. First change yourselves in order to influence others.
    People are very small - do not give yourself too much pressure.oky
    peace & love around you!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks! Everything is really okay now! Looking forward to friends' visit!

      刪除
  2. It makes no sense if anyone can laugh at your kindness. If they laughed at you, they could be considered as not-human. And, yes, through this story, I have to agree that the Finnish polices are excellent

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Haha I think I've got all the kind people around me! Cheer for Poliisi!

      刪除

comment here :)