2014年2月19日 星期三

Efficient


      I have been super efficient today! Working hard to get as much work done as I can for Taiwanese friends exchanging in Sweden and South Korea is coming to visit me! I wrote almost three lecture diaries, went to one meeting and made some trivial contacts.

      When I read about our aboriginal people's situation, read about the places on the small Island, or the different situation in East Asia, I really want to appear to be there and know more, so that I can tell more about ourselves, so that the world know more about us and also we the world! I know so little about this place which I love as a home, but still I have to be patient, patient, patient. I am already on my way of seeking when I really feel the urge, just keep going!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

comment here :)