2014年2月28日 星期五

quitting



      It was a long Thursday. One of the class has ended, and I was doing trivial tasks and making some contacts. We invited the secretary of the Development Policy Committee under the Ministry of Foreign Affair to discuss with us about human rights, but there were only one participant who wasn't from AIESEC, and four of us who is, which I regarded as embarrassing. In the beginning of this term, I feel lost and failed to seek for a way to treat the problems lying in this organization. Disappearing is allowed no matter when. Meetings can be without minutes and deadlines. Documentation and evaluation is usually forgotten. Everyone is doing something, but nobody knows exactly what. And the most serious of all, the problems are left in oblivion because we want to be positive. As much situation as I saw, I decided not to stay any longer. There are too many things which is out of my expectation, too much freedom without rule, and too much chaos without coordination. So I stated my reason and left, right after the poor event. I can't keep doing things which I recognize anymore, and felt released after sending the quitting mail. There are people who I owe a lot, and people I want to blame for irresponsible behaviors. Now I know how negative image spread out of an organization and how easily things can turn into a mess. It require enough people's effort to really create something valuable, but I don't think my effort can create any long term benefit. Got my time back and give the best wishes after saying goodbye, no turning back.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

comment here :)